Are you passionate about cosmetics, quality and sustainability and interested in a broad responsibility for regulatory affairs and quality assurance? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
The Role In your role you will be:
- Responsible of securing the right information on our products according to our company standards, EU and local laws/regulations
- CPSR – Safety reports: create / order & coordinate
- Approving artwork for the local markets
- CPNP registration to Medical Products Agency (Läkemedelsverket)
- Point of contact for quality and product safety queries at HQ
- Provide support on consumer issues or questions, including special requests on Chemical or Hazard information
- Be a part of creating a Global Quality Manual for regulatory affairs and implementation of global processes and global systems
- Help with good choice and a safe handling of ingredients and actives
- Coordinate and control MSDS and other information for safe handling of chemicals
- QA resource in innovation projects and local initiatives
- INCI registration for various markets according to local rules and regulations, including Certificate of Analysis.
- Ingredient list update coordination
- Responsible for checking and assessing ingredient list from bulk suppliers to ensure it fits IsaDora internal ingredient policy as well as EU regulations
- INCI/Artwork format input, feedback and point of contact for external customers
- Keep up to date with the latest regulatory requirements in EU and other key countries, aligned with needs and internal policies of IsaDora.
Who you are:
Extensive experience from industry R&D (Cosmetics, Pharmacy, Chemistry or Medical Devices)
- At least 3 years in a QA function
- Experience of internal/external audits and supplier qualifications in an international environment
- B.S. in Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry, or similar scientific discipline
- Fluent in both written and spoken Swedish and English. Additional language is a plus (German, Spanish, Arabic and others)
- Extensive knowledge and experience within cosmetic safety legislation, labelling legislation, chemistry and process technology, cosmetics hygiene/microbiology, REACH and other.
- Proficient in various computer skills such as Word and Excel
More about you:
To succeed in this role, you need to have strong communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and implement activities according to brand strategy and company goals
- Structured and organized to follow existing processes, as well as ability to create new procedures and policies
- Team player, being able to operate successfully across all levels in the organization
- Able to collect, classify and structure data of use to the organization
- Open for change, growth and new opportunities