In this time of the year we are longing for darker shades and graphic pattern! Makeup artist Erica combined Eye Shadow Quartet – Urban Green and Flex Tip Eyeliner – Cabron Black to create this soft yet elegant look.
1) Apply the matte green shadow into the crease and shade.
2) Add the 2 green shades with shimmer onto the entire eyelid and blend.
3) Apply the matte green shade underneath the lower lash line and blend.
4) Apply the lightest shade into the inner corner of the eye and add a lighter eyeliner into your lower waterline, this will make your eyes look bigger. Add a black eyeliner in the middle of the lashline and work inwards, complete with a wing. (Check out the tutorial ‘How to Apply A Classic Winged Eyeliner’)
5) Complete the look with a pair of lashes and mascara (Skip the lashes for a more casual look).
GET THE LOOK: