The browser you are using is not supported by this site. Therefore the web page look strange for you. You can update your browser to a more modern alternative to solve the problem...
September 28, 2015
A new delivery system of foundations! Nude Fluid Foundation – soaked into a soft airy cushion sponge.
We’re so excited that our Nude Cushion Foundation is finally launched! Xenia is a big fan of the new foundation and after the latest photo Shoot in L.A, she was hooked. As the smooth foundation formula is soaked into a soft airy cushion sponge the compact is perfect to have in the handbag for touch-ups during the day, especially when you’re on a tight schedule and just have time for a quick on-the-go touch.up! The Cushion foundation is a perfect entry for foundation beginners as well for the most demanding user.
A unique feature about IsaDora Nude Cushion Foundation: It’s refillable. You can refill the Cushion Compact with IsaDora Nude Fluid Foundation, which has the same formula. Re-fill by dropping Nude Fluid Foundation into the cushion compact! Nice huh?
WHY YOU WILL LOVE NUDE CUSHION FOUNDATION!
• Quick and easy application – perfect product release without any excess
• Nude flawless finish – “no make-up” feel
• On-the-go – perfect for touch ups during the day, handy like a compact powder
• Refillable – refill by dropping Nude Fluid Foundation into the cushion compact
• Skin caring ingredients – Vitis Vita, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E
• Nude perfect finish in seconds – no make-up feel
• For all skin types
• Fragrance free. Clinically tested.
HOW TO REFILL?
REFILL by dropping Nude Fluid Foundation into the cushion compact
1. Remove the air cushion from the compact
2. Drop Nude Fluid Foundation into the compact about half the bottle, 15 ml.
3. Replace the air cushion, let it soak into the foundation for a while.
Now it’s ready to use again!
Psst…Use #GOCUSHION on Instagram to be feautured and for more pictures!
Apply by pressing the sponge applicator into the air cushion. For more coverage – press harder into the air cushion to get more foundation
Sweep over your face with the sponge applicator from the center and working outwards