The browser you are using is not supported by this site. Therefore the web page look strange for you. You can update your browser to a more modern alternative to solve the problem...
August 27, 2018
Are smoky eyes combined with light lipstick your signature look? You’ll love our latest collection – Rock Chic. It includes all you need to create a smoky & bold look. Makeup artist Erica Svensson created this fierce look using products from the collection. Check out her step-by-step guide bellow:
1. Apply the purple shadow on the eyelid.
2. Blend the purple shadow into the crease
3. Add the black eye shadow into the crease & lower lash line, blend
4. High-light inner eye corner with the brightshadow
5. Now it’s time for the eyeliner! Draw a thin line along the lash line and complete with a wing.
(Check out the tutorial ‘How to Apply A Classic Winged Eyeliner’)
6. Apply mascara and you’re done!