Step-by-step guide Eye Sculptor Bar – Nude Sculpt
1) Use shade (1) on the entire eye lid and continue with shadow (2) in the crease.
2) Add shade (3) into the crease and blend. Use both shade (2 & 3) underneath the lower lash line.
3) Apply shade (4) on the outer edge of the eyelid.
4) To open up your eyes add shadow (5) into the inner corner and blend towards the middle of your eye.
You can stop at this step and add a layer of mascara or…
5) Apply IsaDora’s Flex Tip Eyeliner along the lash line.
6) Apply a coat of mascara, and attach a favorite pair of lashes. Done!
Frame the look with perfectly shaped brows using Precision Brow Pen.
Photo & Makeup: Erica Svensson
GET THE LOOK: