Contouring has been a mayor makeup trend for seasons – From enhanced cheekbones to well shaped brows & lips. For spring 2016 it’s time to focus on your eyes. Using eyeshadow you can transform the look of your eyes in no-time! Follow our guide to create soft smoky eyes using Eye Sculptor Bar.
1. Prime your eyelid with IsaDora Eye Primer. This will make your eyeshadow last longer.
2. Apply shade no.1 from Eye Sculptor bar in the corner of your eye and shade towards the middle of your eyelid.
3. Apply shade no. 2 on the middle of your eyelid and blend.
4. Apply shade no.3 underneath your lower lash line and just above the creese, bled upwards.
5. Apply shade no. 4 into the creese and blend towards the lash line.
6. Highlight the inner corner of your eye and underneath your brow bone using shade no.5.
7. Finish of your look using Big Bold Extreme Mascara.