The browser you are using is not supported by this site. Therefore the web page look strange for you. You can update your browser to a more modern alternative to solve the problem...
Earthy tones meets vibrant orange and luxurious gold for a playful eye makeup perfect for summers warm days and long nights! Makeup artist Erica Svensson shows how to create a dazzling summer makeup using Eye Shadow Quartet – Sunkissed!
1. Apply shadow no. 2 into your crease and blend.
2. To create more depth add shadow no. 4 and blend in sweeping motions.
3. Using a flat brush, apply shadow no. 4 on 3/4 of the eyelid and blend outwards.
4. Apply shadow no.4 underneath the lover lash line and apply shadow no. 1 in corner of the eye and blend together.
5. Add an winged eyeliner.
6. Sweep over your lashes with Volume Lash Styler and add a pair of lashes to compleat the look.
Makeup & photo: Erica Svensson
GET THE LOOK: