Dazzling Eye Makeup
If ever there’s a time to wear glitter, it’s New Year’s Eve! During the night you will meet your friends to celebrate the new year and reflect on the year that past, and of course you’re gonna celebrate in style! When it comes to create a glamorous New Year’s look the key is a dazzling intense eye makeup with a dash of glitter!
How to create a perfect eye makeup:
Silky metallic shades of gray, silver and black clashes in a dark temptation, that guarantied will make you the center of attention at the New Year’s Party. IsaDora Beauty Team guides you step-by-step on how to create a dazzling eye makeup for the big night.
1) Start by applying a thin layer of eye primer and let dry. Apply the matte steel gray shadow into the crease and blend.
2) Add the gray shimmery shade onto the entire eyelid and blend.
3) Apply the matte steel gray shade underneath the lower lash line and blend.
4) Apply the lightest shade into the inner corner of the eye and add a lighter eyeliner into your lower waterline, this will make your eyes look bigger.
5) Now it’s time for the eyeliner! Draw a thin line along the lash line and complete with a wing.
(Check out the tutorial ‘How to Apply A Classic Winged Eyeliner’)
To give the look that extra glamorous New Year’s feel, fill in the black eyeliner with Glitter Lash & Brow in silver.
6) Complete the look with a pair of lashes and mascara (Skip the lashes for a more casual look).
Now you’re ready to celebrate in style!
GET THE LOOK: