A mix of darkness & sweetness, prepare yourself for a dark romance….
This fall it’s all about combining the right colors and materials to create a chic and rocky style! We saw the contrasts of darkness & sweetness all over catwalks for fall/winter 15, makeup artist Erica picked up the trends and created a dark romance look: Burgundy lips meets soft smoky eyes in green shades for a rocky yet romantic look. Match up with manicure in the same shade for a trendy and spot on catwalk look.
1) Apply the matte green shadow into the crease and shade.
2) Add the 2 green shades with shimmer onto the entire eyelid and blend.
3) Apply the matte green shade underneath the lower lash line and blend.
4) Apply the lightest shade into the inner corner of the eye and add a lighter eyeliner into your lower waterline, this will make your eyes look bigger. Add a black eyeliner in the middle of the lashline and work inwards, complete with a wing. (Check out the tutorial ‘How to Apply A Classic Winged Eyeliner’)
5) Complete the look with a pair of lashes and mascara (Skip the lashes for a more casual look).
GET THE LOOK: