The browser you are using is not supported by this site. Therefore the web page look strange for you. You can update your browser to a more modern alternative to solve the problem...
When you have brown eyes you can wear about whatever color you’d like as eye shadow. But three great accent colors is blue, silver and grey and will make your eyes pop. Helena made a look that is perfect for brown eyes.
1. Apply a light silvery shade in the inner corner of the eye.
2. Add blue eye shadow on the rest of the lid.
3. Blend it together.
4. Apply silvery eye shadow below the inner part of the lower lashes.
5. Add matte grey eye shadow on the outer part of the eye lashes and tone it upwards.
6. Add black/grey kajal along the lower and upper lashes and white kajal on the waterlines.
7. Add some mascara and lip gloss
Read more on Helena’s blog >>>